Mazars zoekt een Senior auditor
30 augustus 2019
Mazars is a different player in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. We are innovative and work with Multi-disciplinary and itegrated teams. We act as a hands-on partner to our customers and focus on their agenda. Every solution we propose is tailored to our clients' needs and we offer them individual and practical support to offer true added value. The successful candidate for this role will be part of the audit team and work under supervision of the more senior members.
Coaching and supervision of and technical assistance to junior members of the audit team, including project based performance assessments and monitoring processess of our clients.
- Mapping of business and audit risks within the audit universe and consequential construction of relevant audit strategy.
- Appraisal and benchmarking of management assumptions and estimates in light of their relevance, adequacy and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Understanding of the design and efficiency of the financial administration of entities and identification of control measures put in place, related to all financial systems and flows.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design of the organisation structure in light of audit assertions and segregation of duties.
- Advanced financial analysis - historical and predictive - considering budgets and operational data, including key performance indicators.
- Process mining and advanced data analysis and data mining related to accounts, registries and portfolio.
- Analysis of compliance with regulatroy environment - IFRSs/BGAAP, Economic Law, Company Law, ...
- Contribution to advisory projects in function of capacities and particular interests.
- Developing service proposals and initiating contacts with potential and existing clients.
- Execution of ad-hoc assurance and other related jobs.
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Commercial) Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law....
- Experience in an audit environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Speaks and writes at least 2 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French, English.
- Expertise in financial analysis.
- Can explain complex concepts in a simple and understandable way to junior members of the team.
- Expertise in applicable regulations in audit.
- Can quickly get up to speed with Microsoft and other relevant programmes.
- Team spirit: Engages constructively with teams, puts forward ideas and solicits guidance.
- Leadership: Coaches teams and shares knowledge and expertise.
- Building Client Relationships: Communicates with clients and develops a relationship of confidence and trust.
- Business Development: Contributes to Business Development initiatives. Interacts with Mazars activities and services outside his/her town.
- Technical Excellence: Masters technical knowledge according to assignment, seeks other expertise when necessary.
- Managing for Results: Managing assignments, planning and designing attractive reports.
- Intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package